- All submissions are welcome. Preference is given to those from the Great Lakes Region.
- Formatting must be saved as: title.lastname.docx
- The subject line of your e-mail should be formatted like this: TYPE OF ENTRY( FICTION, POETRY, ETC.)-TITLE OF WORK
- The name and word count should be at the top of the document.
- Fiction has a maximum word count of 7,599.
- We are looking for pieces that have a distinct voice, emotional connection, structure, and unique characters.
- If you have multiple submissions, they must be in separate documents.
- No more than four poems can be submitted at a time. If you are submitting more than one poem save them in one document.
- We are looking for vivid, unique poetry.
- Non-Fiction has a maximum word count of 7,500.
- (See Fiction Guidelines)
- Essays must follow MLA formatting.
- Essays have a maximum word count of 7,500.
- Note that essays are highly selective.
- We are looking for readable, unique, creative essays that relate to the human condition.
- Digital file
- All types of media are welcome
- .jpg at 72 dpi
- All artwork is subject to cropping,but ideally the image will be 640×290 pixles or larger
- Chosen artwork will be displayed a featured image for a story and as a post in the current issue.
Please submit using the form below.
Powered by Fast Secure Contact Form